Thursday, February 28, 2013

SNOWY DAY--2-28-13

NO ACCUMULATION--SNOW SHOWERS ALL DAY THOUGH.

I woke up this morning and looked out the window to see flurries everywhere. I felt like I had woken up in a snow globe. So yeah it's still winter! 


I had a lazy morning--After I ate breakfast, I had a little Netflix time before I got dressed today. 

Merlin is one of my favorites--They have taken so many liberties with the story of Camelot, it's kinda ridiculous, but it's a cute little show. The new season comes on Friday nights on the SyFy channel if you're interested. 

http://www.syfy.com/merlin 


COOKING ADVENTURES...

I cooked up zucchini fritters for a snack after lunch. I have a recipe from an old cookbook. I also make a marina sauce to dip them in. They were tasty and made for a different kind of snack. It's probably easier to just fry up the zucchini, but the fritters involve separating eggs and letting the zucchini set in salt to draw out moisture. It's a kinda involved, but it gave me a project for the day!


CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 2-28-12

No real makeup today. Defined my brows and put on blush. I didn't even line my eyes or do mascara. I did sweep on some blush to give my cheeks color. Glasses and the long will complete the look with the matching toboggan cap.


My outfit today consisted of black leggings, my fuschia mini dress, with a black tank underneath and a black belt. I put on my black scarf with the silver accents and a black sweater hoodie over it all. Then we went out into the cold so I added my boots, my peacoat and some black gloves.  It was comfy but cute!



WE NEED A FIRE!!!!


Just a funny little video I put together with the pictures from the Cancer Cutie photo shoot--LOL!



TODAY'S ART:

Remember that song--We be riding dirty? Well, it's been stuck in my head and I just tried to flip it. We be riding, Me and Jesus, We be riding HOLY! I been riding with Jesus and we're singing along! I first came up with this idea from one of my book-spirations and decided this morning that I would draw a bigger version. 

 

HOW I'M FEELING!

I'm chilling! I'm having a relaxed day. I am ready to go in for my chemo session tomorrow. We have to be there at 8:30 so I gotta get some sleep tonight. This will be the second session--of healing! This is healing medicine that's going to have me healthy again before you know it! Woo-hoo! I have faith that God has already healed me and it's awesome. 

Book--spiration:  The Jews won't accept Jesus' miracles as true

From  the Gospel of John

Basically you have to be willing to testify and praise God. They wouldn't admit his miracles for fear of what would happen at the synagogue. They were seeking the praise of men and not accepting eternal life that Jesus had brought to them.

That's crazy--so I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm riding with Jesus! No doubt about that. I'm living in his Grace and favor.

Don't be ashamed of your faith ever. God would never do you that way. He loves you completely and unconditionally and although we can never return that perfect love, we can at least admit that we're trying to be one of his faithful children.

Something to think about.

I've gotta get prepped for tomorrow--pick out my clothes, pack some snacks--we will be there all day again--take a shower, pack up computer and some art supplies

Then I'm gonna watch Scandal  and konk out!!!

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT AND REMEMBER TO NEVER BE ASHAMED OF YOUR FATHER, HE LOVES YOU AND WOULD NEVER FORSAKE YOU!



LUKE 6:27-28

But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you. 

CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment