Friday, February 8, 2013

THE NEXT DAY...AFTER CHEMO

TODAY WAS BUSY...

Started the day with a follow up shot. Apparently, I have to have a shot to boost my white blood count cells after the chemo sessions. So I had that this morning. Then we came home to meet with the Comcast guy who had to come in and do all new wiring in the house so that our internet will actually work without it blanking out every 20 minutes. He's gotta come back and set up the last tv too--he tried to eliminate that set up and not tell us! So then I had to go back out and pick up the rest of all my medicines, a few more groceries and some art supplies.

I have to take 10 different medicines to take!

There are a lot of supplements to help with building up my blood and keeping my white blood count up as we go through the chemotherapy. 
All my drugs!


EATING RIGHT FOR MY CHEMOTHERAPY!

Then I'm trying to stay on track with my eating habits--which will be kinda crucial during this time period as well. Good protein intake is super important when you're going through chemo because the medicine is killing all these fast growing cells--cancer, but it also affects the healthy cells, so you have to beef up the things to keep your healthy cells healthy!

I apparently need to be taking in 65 to 75 grams of protein everyday. 

 

And this is what my plate should look like at each meal ! 





So I'll be trying to stay on top of my diet and taking care of all these pills and then I also need to get in at least 30 minutes of some sort of exercise. That was definitely used up today when I went back out for medicine and a few groceries. So that was good to get in some exercise.


THE DAY GOT REAL LAZY REAL QUICK...

So I put away the groceries and sat on the couch for a minute. Ate a little something for dinner and was gonna work on the blog and put some of the Etsy photos together so that I can get them listed soon. Well the best laid plans often change. I decided I needed a lil nap. I snuggled under the covers and was gone! I mean not even aware that I had been sleeping for like 3 hrs! So the blog is technically a day late because of that. 
But that's the thing with this! It's kinda unpredictable, but I'm going day by day with and I trust in God. My healing has already been claimed and despite the sleeping--I'm fine! Mininimal pain, no nauseu, I still have an appetite. Just a little tired and slow so far, but that's ok! It's will get better as I build up the routine! 


CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 2/7/13

Today's outfit featured skinny dark jeans, with a long flowing bright blue top and a black tank underneathe
. Then I added a comfy black sweater and a pretty scarf with silver accents. I wore a long wig and a black beanie with a lil flower attached to it. It was simple and comfortable--plus the weather warmed up to the 30's today, so I could wear fewer layers!


Started working on some art, but got distracted.

 

MORE ETSY SNEAK PEAKS: 


ENOY-TO TAKE PLEASURE OR DELIGHT IN SIMPLE THINGS
I WISH YOU HEALTH
MORE TO COME!

 

I DID MANAGE TO CATCH SCANDAL!!!

If you are not watching this show you should be! I was knocked out like I said for almost 3 hrs, but I woke up just in time to watch this crazy show! 

 

MATTHEW 6:14-15

For if you forgive others their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you, but if you do not forgive others their trespasses, neither will your father forgive your trespasses.

Cancer Cutie


Tina Bina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment