Wednesday, February 13, 2013

LOND DAY AT THE HOSPITAL...

10:30-4:00PM AT WVU HOSPITALS!!

Well today was follow up day at the hospital. I had to go in for Lab work first and my Port--a little implant they have in my chest for them to draw blood and for them to put in IVs--wouldn't draw blood again. We have trouble with it all the time, so they had to just take blood out of my arm today. I guess they are gonna do so injection to it next week. I had it one time before too. 

Then we went to meet with Dr. Monga for follow up on my chemo and how I'm doing. I've been pretty good as you guys can see. I did have a lil incident yesterday, I think I bent over too fast when I dropped something and it caused some pain in my back that was making it hard for me to bend over. So they sent me up for XRays to make sure nothing was fractured. They gave me more pain meds and some mouthwash for thrush, which I apparently have a little bit of again. They'll look at the Xrays and see if I need anything else. There was good news. 

My blood was good-white and red count. Platelets a little bit low, but nothing to worry about. 
Tumor markers have already seen a decline after the first chemo session.
I'm still not feeling much of any side effects from the chemo!

Thank GOD all mighty--I am blessed--I have already claimed my healing.!

They gave me another B-12 shot and made me late for my next appointment, but they called down for me. 

So I met with Dr Jacobson from Radioation and because my cancer is all breast tissue, her part is really done and she said she'd just like to see me one more time. So I'll have a follow up with her in August. 

NOT LEAVING YET....
We then head over to the 8th floor to visit my Uncle Jeffery who was admitted last night. We dropped my Grandmother off there before we went to my appointments so she had been sitting there since about 10!
He was feeling pretty miserable and man oh man is he a big old complainer! I was starving, so me and Gran went and grabbed some food from the cafeteria. I grabbed a cheeseburger and some veggies--plus a pepperoni roll and chips. We also took pepperoni roll and chips up to my Mom. When we we got upstairs, Uncle Jeff had been cleared for a liquid diet because they weren't doing a scope anymore. His pain pills and his nausea meds had kicked in. He was sitting on the side of the bed and talking up a storm. He was doing so much better so more BLESSINGS!


 Mom was supposed to take a picture not a video but I shared it anyway!

 

CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 2-13-13

Peace and Love! So I wore my Gabe's discount outfit! I had on the teal pants, the orange tank with a yellow V-neck sweater over it. Then of course I had the scarf that tied  all the colors together. I had the afro with a head band pulling in the light teal color and to top it all off, I had on this cream sweater with the fringe. I threw on sone shades that were hiding in my purse! So I was a total hippie today!!

Peace and Love! I had simple make-up today, since my outfit was so crazy! I actually received a few compliments today! So everyone needed a little bit of hippie love in their lives today! 


 STILL NOT HOME YET...

 Had to fill my prescriptions and grabbed a couple of essentials while we were in Walmart. I also got a cute little pj outfit on clearance. Cookie monster sleep pants and a lil black hoodie. We were in a rush because it was looking like we were in a snowglobe..


Freezing rain with snow!


  My video attempt--just us riding in the lovely weather!


FINALLY HOME...

Put away groceries
Checked my mail
Took a nap
Ate some dinner
Talked to my Brother
Wrote this Blog and about to just relax with the tv and some frozen yogurt!

I did do some art today. I made Uncle Jeff  a get well card while we were waiting for the Drs. I didn't think to take a picture! Duh!


PSALMS 51:10

Create in me a clean heart, O God and renew a right spirit within me.


Cancer Cutie

Tina Bina


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment