Friday, February 1, 2013

Art Attack Friday! Feb -1-13


Living back in WV is a whole new experience!
I haven't lived in a cold climate like this in 10 years!
Today's high was 17 degrees!!!!!
 




















We had almost 2 inches of snow today and are expected
to get more over the weekend!


CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT FEB 1-13
WV weather edition!














So my cancer cutie look today was all about layers and
representing WV gear! I have on a tank top, a thin stretch hoodie,
a zip up hoodie with matching pants and then I have thrown a thermal
sweatshirt over that so that I stay nice and toasty!



ART ATTACKING MY GRANDMOTHER'S DINING ROOM
I stayed indoors at the dining room table with every art
supply I have and just made stuff!

Take a look at how the dining room exploded with art




Some stuff that actually got completed and will be
coming to the etsy site once I get more!!!!



James 1:2-4

Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete lacking in nothing.





Cancer Cutie
Tina Bina


No comments:

Post a Comment