Friday, February 15, 2013

RETAIL THERAPY FOR EXERCISE?? 2-15-13

WINDOW SHOPPING FRIDAY

Today I decided that I wanted to walk through Target and see what kinda clearance goodies they may have.
So that was a fun little outing for me. It was a good way to get a little exercise, plus I had to pick up a prescription and put some gas in the car. I didn't grab a whole lot of stuff, but I did find a couple more beanies and a fitted sheet for my bed. We checked out TJMaxx as well. They had some beat up clearance stuff--a lot of broken stuff. It was kinda weird, but whatever. And then I just grabbed a couple of things out of the dollar tree.


GRANNY GOT HER HAIR DID...

My Grandmother is still old school and still gets a press and curl. She liked my natural hair after it got long, but she still refers to that look as nappy and not in a way that embraces nappy as good. It's all good. She'll be 77 in a few months--old school generation!

She's got gorgeous skin--We age pretty well don't we!
 


FIRST TIME DRIVING SINCE I GOT BACK FROM ATL!

 I let my Mom drive us around. Most of the time, I'm tired. I sometimes want to but it's just easier to let her do it. But I was itching to get behind the wheel. I haven't driven in like a month! It was nice to feel in control of my own vehicle. It's weird to sit next to someone else driving your car all the time.



We had some snow flurries today, but nothing accumulated.The roads were a lil wet. It was a nice little ride. It was fun to be in the driver side of my car again!



CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 2-15-13

 

Dark colored jeans with a white button down and a pink top over it. Then I added a navy blue sweater hoodie. I didn't feel like wearing a wig today, so I did a headwrap that matched the pink top.

 

Glasses and super simple make up--no foundation, just lined my brows, put on some mascara and liner. then a little blush and some chapstick. Keeping it simple for everyday. I like to get all dolled up when I'm not planning on doing artwork later.

HEAD WRAP TUTORIAL!!


This was something I used to do with my hair, when I needed to quick protective style too. It would also look good with a wig too. So it's really a versatile look and I encourage all you ladies to give it a try if you're looking for something different!


ART JOURNALING TODAY:

I started a new art journal entry after dinner tonight. Before we left today I was working on my art piece for CLASS. I had an idea to add more to it, so I was working on that when we got back, but while it was drying I started working on a new art journal. Breathing space...

Once I started to look at what I had done, I realized that it matched my outfit from today!! How funny is that!
 

It's going to be interactive. this will open up to four full pages, so I'll be working on this one for a little while. So I'll keep you updated on the progress of this one. I'm excited to really get creative with this one!


GALATIANS 5:1

For freedom Christ has set us free; stand firm, therefore, and do not submit again to a yoke of slavery.

Cancer Cutie

Tina Bina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment