Tuesday, February 5, 2013

TUESDAY CHILL DAY 2-5-13

JUST RELAXING TODAY....

Today I just took it easy all day. I want to make sure that I have my strength up for my first Chemo session tomorrow. I just want to make sure that my blood is where it needs to be so that they can get this started. Sooner that we get started, then the sooner we get finished!

We had more snow today, but it was actually pretty warm today--climbed up to about 30 degrees today!

I went out to the porch for a minute. I was considering making a mini snowman, but my Mom talked me out of it. We just had a moment playing with the video camera :




I also found an awesome little inspirational video on Cancer from Youtube earlier today that I may have shared with everyone, but I will post it here too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA8228ysHOI



SNEAK PEEK OF ETSY ITEM:

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!   


CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 2-5-13

 Today's outfit was very relaxed and I just had on some black sweat pants and a bright yellow hoodie with it and of course there are the layers underneath. Paying homage to the Steelers since I'm home. Black and Gold! I love this wig and the way it frames my face. I keep the makeup simple and decided to leave my glasses on today. But you gotta have the hat, because it give it that extra little flair to it.



NATURAL HAIR MOMENT WITH MOM!

Today I had a natural hair moment with my mom! She needed her hair twisted up. I have taken over her hair regimen since I don't have any to take care of anymore. She's gonna have a big old Afro by the time I'm finished. We flat twisted a nice little design going up the backside, with some mini-twists in the front. 

e




So she's gotta stay in these for at least a week and then she can rock the twist out for a few days before we twist it up some other kind of way! Enjoy! 


WELL IT'S TIME TO WIND DOWN FOR THE NITE: 

 I'm just ready to relax for the night. Time for bed because I gotta get up for the big day tomorrow!


1 John 4:4

Little children, you are from God and have overcome them for the who is in you is greater than he who is in the world

Cancer Cutie
Tina Bina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment