Sunday, February 3, 2013

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY 2-3-12!

READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?


Today is Superbowl Sunday and we've been hanging all day. I've actually been in the kitchen cooking all day. We had a delicious meal  of steak, loaded mashed potatoes, carrots&broccoli and garlic bread and in just a little bit I'm gonna set us up a spread of snacks for our Superbowl Spread! 
















The Weather Outside is Frosty

--A lil warmer today--I think our high was 24 degrees!
It's been another snowy day today. So much so that there was no church today!
 

Have a lil Faith!

So we had church right here at the house! Me and my grandmother, took turns reading different Bible verses and we were blasting Christian CD's and we had a really intense prayer session.


 I'm just sitting here munching on all of our Superbowl Spead! Go Ravens! I have to root for them considering that the San Fran is the reason that the Falcon's aren't in the Superbowl!!!













No Art Today, but Plenty of Cooking!


I didn;t work on any art today! Boo! I did finish a piece last night and I had a lot of inspiration running through my veins but nothing finished today. I've been really engrossed in this cooking thang!








 
So we had a tasty steak dinner today!


Cancer Cutie Outfit of the day!  

Today's outfit was inspired by the Baltimore Ravens of course!
That's who we're rooting for tonight! So I tried to match the colors
the best that I could and I actually think I did pretty good!
It was like 25 degrees today , but I still had on multiple layers and some boots!

Time To wind down and Relax

I'm sitting here stuffed like a little piglet! We're watching the halftime show and waiting for the Ravens to take it all the way! Too bad I didn't put any money out there!

So yeah today was all about cooking and football and more snow!

So just keep up the faith that Good things are walking into your life right now!!!
Trust God to rule over your life and you can't find anything but Good things


1 Timothy 1:17

To the King of ages, immortal, invisible , the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen


Cancer Cutie
Tina Bina







 

No comments:

Post a Comment