Monday, February 4, 2013

I FNALLY LEFT THE HOUSE! 2-4-113!

I WENT SHOPPING TODAY! 

Today was the first day I had went anywhere but my grandmother's house. I had the blood transfusion instead of the chemo this past Wednesday and I have been here in the house every single day since. Now granted I didn't do any fun clothes or home decor type of shopping, but instead I was stocking up on stuff that I might want to munch on in case we do get stranded. But my Mom has a lil red pickup truck with 4 wheel drive so she should always be able to get us out and about as long as it's just snow she says,

  So yeah we went to the post office, the bank, Walmart, Dollar Tree and Aldi! Wild and crazy shopping right! I just wanted to stock up on stuff because it's supposed to snow pretty steady through the night and it's possible to get about 4 inches.


Slacking on the art journal....

 No new art journal created yet. I have one that I found the perfect qoute for and I'm going to be working on it very soon. I jut haven't really had the time today with all the running around we were doing. I had to get out the house because I haven't left in almost a week! So yeah I'm slacking! But we are finishing up some art pieces for the Etsy site--which is very exciting because I'm ready to have that up and running for everyone to check out! We still have crap everywhere in my Grandma's dining room--which I have now basically made into my art studio!








 So yes art is being done! Trying to get the enough stuff for you guys on Etsy! HerArt Stories is gonna be the page, but I wanna have at least 15 pieces completed before I have it up. Oh and if anyone has any special requests for something! Let me know and I will start working on it for you!



 Cancer Cutie Outfit of the Day 2-4-13!


 
So I had on a faceful of makeup that my mother just hated! I thought it was bright and colorful and was perfect accent to my teal outfit here! I had the big funky fro today with the matching beanie cap. I was dressed in a thousand layers, so that I could wear my lightweight black and white trench instead of trying to move around the store with a big old pea coat on! I liked it for my outing of the day. Thank goodness mom has this pickup truck because once we were out there the snow started up and we were riding in it! 



1 John 4:12-13:

No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God, abides in us and his love is perfected in us. By this we know that we abide in him and he in us, because he has given us of his spirit.

Cancer Cutie 

Tina Bina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment