Friday, February 8, 2013

FOODIE FRIDAY 2/8/13

FRIDAY FUN DAY!

 Today was a nice light day. I slept in kinda late today. I was very tired from yesterday. It seems that each day has a different focus and today was food! We cooked twice today. I of course had a hearty breakfast. 
We also had a return visit from COMCAST today because they messed up when they came yesterday. 
I'm trying to stay up with this protein thing. 
Unfortunately I didn't take pictures

We created a delicious soup:
We had miso soup with sauteed carrot strips and pork pot stickers. 
It was delicious!

Then we made fajitas with spicy corn, homemade quacamole  and chips!
Spicy!

Me and my mom spent some time in the kitchen today and that kinda wiped me out, but we did manage to make it to the art table today! 

I'm just excited that I'm still enjoying food! I'm not nausea and I'm not vomiting and I still have an apeptite.


I DID MANAGE TO FINISH AN ART JOURNAL PAGE!

GET IN TUNE WITH YOUT SPIRIT!


CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 2/8/13


Today was all about keeping it chill. No wig today, just a pretty little headwrap. Pink and white was our color scheme. I of course keep my layers going. White hoodie, pink tshirt, white tank, pink scarf and pink pants. I also have the most awesome fuzzy pink and black socks that have really kept my feet warm all day!


Ezekiel 47:12

And on the banks, on both sides of the river, there will grow all kinds of trees for food. Their leaves will not wither, nor their fruit fail, but they will bear fresh ftuit every month, becaue the water for them flows from the sancturary. Their fruit will be food, and their leaves for healing.

Cancer Cutie

Tina Bina

No comments:

Post a Comment