Tuesday, February 12, 2013

TAME TUESDAY 2/12/13

PRODUCTIVE START TO THE DAY!

Today I had a list of things that I wanted to accomplish and I did all of them! 

  • Laundry
  • Changing out my bedsheets and cleaning my room
That was a bit of a process. My Mom helped of course, but I made sure to participate so that I could get some exercise, which they say that I need at least 30 minutes a days. 

In the scary unfinished basement....

Folding fun!

Crisp white linens look great with the green Granny already had in the room!
 

CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 2-12-13!


Once again, I'm paying tribute to Mr. President Obama, since the State of the Union Address is coming on right now actually. Rocking the longer straight wig and my glasses and I did really simple make up. Just a lil mascara and liner and defined my brows and a lil blush. Just to give my face some definition.

I'm wearing, my new jeans from yesterday--pants that fit!!! Yeah. A white tank, my Obama t-shirt I bought from this past campaign and my red cardigan with a red beanie and I wore my black booty slipper things with some socks. They are like shoes, but lined like slippers so they are comfy still and practical to run outside in still because the bottoms have good tread.

 

THE LIST CONTINUES....

  • Finish an Art Journal Page
  • Work on more Etsy stuff 
So I finished that too! I started one last night and worked with it today until I got it finished to my liking and added it to the book. I worked on another piece, but my Mom was also working on some pieces and they look pretty darn good. I haven't finished my yet.

So this was the layout I started last night in full color. I added a little pocket to it with a tag. It's all about seeking God's favor and trusting that he will bring you all of your dreams! Your fantasy life can be a reality if you trust in and Believe in God. Seek Him and Enlarge Your Vision because you can do All things Through Christ.

So you've got the little tag from the Pocket that says Dream Big! Keeping it Interactive!! Ha!Ha! Ha!


Through God's Power you can have, be, do and live your life abundantly in his favor. It will feel like a fantasy!

These are the pieces that my Mom made. She's the real artist. That's where I got my creativity from. She used to win awards and whatnot when she was younger. She's always painting something around the house or making something. She's very creative! I love the way the colors came out on this. She made these out of foam tissue paper and watercolor paints. It has a very relaxing feel too it doesn't it?


 WHAT ELSE WAS ON THE LIST?

  • Redo Mom's Hair
That gray is popping! We did a wash and deep condition.

So we attempted a wash and go for her teeny weeny afro--TWA. I hadn't done this look in forever being that my hair hadn't been that short in so long. I just did our usual moisturizing and then saturated the hair with water and gel raking it through to define the curls. I added the clips to give it a lil bit of a part.

Just gotta wait for it to dry and then the curls will pop!


WELL WISHES...

 Just found out a little bit of unfortunate news this evening. My uncle hasn't been feeling too well and he has a some kind of pancreatic problem. He's being admitted to the hospital tonight. I'll go see him to tomorrow after I finish with my 3 appointments tomorrow. (Labwork and two follow ups). I know that you all have been praying for me and sending will wishes and I am so thankful for that and I always ask God to send those well wishes and blessings right back to you! But if I could ask that you send up a lil something for my Uncle Jeffrey when you're sending mine, it would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!


Philippians 4:12

I know how to be brought low and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. 

Cancer Cutie

Tina Bina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment