Thursday, February 14, 2013

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

SPREAD THE LOVE...!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! What a wonderful day! We had almost 50 degree weather and plenty of sunshine. I spent the day with the ladies of my family and then we went to see my Uncle in the hospital again. 
Happy Happy Joy Joy! I hope everyone has found a little bit of a loving feeling today!

Riding out to Cheat Lake where my Aunt Lives!





I GOT ORGANIZATION CRAZY THIS MORNING...

Mom had to take Gran to a dr's appointment this morning and I was all alone in the kitchen. I started reorganizing drawers and cabinets. 


Fun! Categorizing everything and putting things in places that are easier to reach! 
 


I GOT A VALENTINE...I ACTUALLY GOT 2!

 UPS rolled up and dropped a box at my Uncle's house, my Mom went and discovered that it was actually for me! JC had sent me a little package...


He sent me some awesome magazines that I love-Make, Travel mag, Poets&Writers and Somerset Studios which is one of my absolute favorites! And he gave me a cute little Winnie the Pooh card with it. Thanks +Jc Barb!


 

My aunt surprised me with this big red puppy and a really sweet card! I've decided to call him Big Red!



NEED A DINNER IDEA?

 I fixed dinner today for our trip over to my Aunt's house today

Valentine's day dinner--I made a little pasta dish that me and +Melanie Hutchins created back in the day when we were broke college kids but it's so tasty that I always make it.

Cheap and easy but tasty!

Chicken breast
Broccoli frozen or fresh-whichever you have or which is cheaper
Bottle of Italian dressing
Parmesan cheese
Spaghetti or Linguine
salt pepper garlic oregano to taste

You dice up your chicken and season to taste--pour about half of the dressing over the chicken and leave it in a bowl while you dice up the broccoli. Boil your pasta. Brown your chicken in a skillet. Once your pasta is almost finished add in the broccoli. Then drain it all and add it to the chicken. Add more dressing and then heavily sprinkle it with Parmesan cheese and taste it so see if it needs more dressing or more salt and pepper. Stir it all together and serve with bread and a salad!

Happy eating!


CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 2-14-13

Valentine's Day look was a dress from forever ago, but I wore it with black leggings,and high slouchy black boots.Then I threw a black cardigan over it. I accented everything with a long hot pink scarf and a matching flower to accent the long wig. I rocked glasses because I just like that look with this for some reason. 
I did my makeup today! I used some pink accents to match my color scheme, 

 

Me and Big Red!


JOHN 14:23

Jesus answered him, "If anyone loves me, he will keep my word and my Father will love him and we will come to him and make our home with him."


Cancer Cutie

Tina Bina




 

No comments:

Post a Comment