Sunday, February 10, 2013

SUNNY SUNDAY FINALLY!

THE WEATHER WARMED UP!

Today the sun finally decided to come out! It warmed up to 54 degrees today! WOO HOO! I was loving that so we actually went outside and sat in the sunshine for a little bit today! 


CAUGHT UP WITH SNOW STORM SURVIVOR TODAY!

Started my morning off with a lil catch up session with Gerald! He's in NY and he was dealing with the snow.Being a Georgia boy, snow like that I'm sure is nothing he's ever seen! And it was kinda ironic, because he was asking how much we got, and we didn't get any! We had a beautiful day today!

 Hartford, Conn.

 Picture of Jersey City where he lives from the Weather Channel. He said that he was so surprised that they were so prepared and he was able to get out and out still. Welcome to life up north! I'm still getting used to it all over again, too! We'll brave the cold northern winters!

Cancer Cutie Outfit of the Day 2-10-13

We kept it simple today. A white tank top, with a navy blue collared shirt, some light jeans and silver accents, and later I put on a little gray cardigan over it. I wore the wig I pull over to a ponytail. I think it needed some finessing, but I threw that little silver headband on from yesterday.


I keep the makeup simple today too. It's Sunday! I didn't have anywhere to go!

 

GET OUT THE HOUSE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!!!!

So I went for a ride to pick Gran up from church. I didn't get up in time to attend church with them today. I slept kinda late and then chatted with Gerald and had to get breakfast and whatnot. But by the time they were finished--they had a birthday so they have a little dinner after church--I was dressed and able to ride down! The pastor came and chatted with me and we discussed our favorite healing bible verses and surviving medical tragedies and cancer. So it was good to hear some other people's testimony today! It's always a good thing to get a little positivity! They also gave a little bag from the cancer center that had some little goodies in it, so it pays to get out the house!!!



TODAY WAS AN ART DAY BUT....

I worked on one large project today and have the majority of it finished, but I gotta finish it first! It's supposed to be a surprise gift that I'm creating for CLASS since they have been so generous and helpful throughout this whole ordeal. I don't wanna spoil the surprise with a picture yet! But it's coming!!!!
 

REALITY TV CATCH UP TONITE!

 http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta

http://www.bravotv.com/shahs-of-sunset


PROVERBS 18:21

The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it, will eat it's fruit.

Cancer Cutie

Tina Bina

No comments:

Post a Comment