Monday, February 25, 2013

ANOTHER MONDAY 2-25-13

LATE MORNING START...

It was light and bright outside when I got up today because I slept until 9:00! I got up and started my prayers, but was interrupted. Mom was letting me know she had to take my Grandmother to the doctor. She's been coughing and sneezing and stuff for the past 3 or 4 days and we think her sinuses are going A-wall. Which they were--she has a sinus infection and has to take an anti-biotic and drink lemon and honey with hot water for the next week to clear it up. 

I finished my prayers and my book-spiration for the day and made my breakfast. Biscuits, cereal, eggs, banana, coffee and juice. Slacking on the protein because I'm out of sausage. I eat a big breakfast since that's when I take the majority of my medication. 

I got dressed while I was waiting for the pain pill to kick in. 

I called to talked to the oncology social worker about the medicaid for breast cancer and she's gonna have the paperwork set up for me when I'm there on Friday. 

I made lunch for Gran when she got back and I sat on the couch and listed 10 items in my Etsy shop--so she is officially launched!

I hung out with Gerald for a little bit.  Google+ hangout

I stuffed my face with yesterday's leftovers.

I painted my nails finally!

I'm writing the blog while my works on a new piece oh and of course watching the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. 

CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 2-25-13

Basic makeup today. Powder, defined brows, light brown eyeshadow and a little mascara and black liner. A little blush and my usual chap stick. I wore the long wig and threw on the teal beanie on top.


Today I wore my teal colored jeans with a white tank and a black short sleeve v-neck. Then I threw on a black cardigan sweat over it and my teal beanie cap to coordinate with the jeans. Of course I have on my go-to black booties.

 

NATURE WALK FOR EXERCISE TODAY:



 

 THE END OF A PROCRASTINATION...

I have sparkly pink fingernails finally!  I guess that doubles as my artwork for the day too!

  

ETSY SITE IS LIVE! 2-25-13

No art work today, but I did launch the Etsy site which is a huge milestone! Finally here. 

HerArt Stories...Drawn to Love

http://www.etsy.com/shop/HerArtstories?ref=si_shop

Go check it out. It's full of positive art and inspiration. Let me know what you think and if you have something that you would like me to make feel free to commission a piece if you like my style. 


Woo Hoo! Awesomeness! Finally!




HOW I'M FEELING...

I'm doing good. I've been dealing with a little extra pain for the past couple of days, but that was due to over exertion and my bone issues. I'm going to see the bone doctor Wednesday so we will get the scan and see what to do about that. I'm happy though. I'm feeling very spiritual. I'm feeling inspired. I'm feeling like good things are swirling around my life all the time. I'm ready for God's favor and I'm so happy to receive it. You should be too! He loves us and wants us to be happy. Happiness is a choice and I choose it everyday!

I received some new books from one of my grandmother's church members and a his testimony about his healing on an audio CD.

Healing promises and the Gospel of John


TODAY'S BOOK-SPIRATION:

Came from Getting in the Gap by Wayne Dyer and suggested that you need to Go to the Sea Directly--which is a metaphor for going to God . Let go of your Ego and go to the spirit world. God is everywhere and that means in you. It's all about recognizing that and tapping into that. Meditate to get into that space. There's a new 21 day mediation challenge going on with Deepak Chopra if you're interested in developing a meditation routine. It's great to relieve stress

 

http://www.oprah.com/own/First-Look-Deepak-Chopras-21-Day-Meditation-Challenge-Video 




COLOSSIANS 2:6-7

Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in him, rooted and built up in him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving.

CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment