Sunday, February 24, 2013

BREAK THE CYCLE: 2-23-13

I BROKE FROM THE ROUTINE TODAY:

I had a book-spirationn today that said :Break the cycle. I just had to stop with the routine and do something different. No art journaling today. No thinking about the Etsy shop. I did take the cancer cutie pictures and I did have some retail exercise therapy today. 

I stayed up late playing on the internet last night and slept in today. So we didn't leave the house until 2 pm.

 I went to Gabes again to find a jacket. I got a trench coat for $13! I also found two more pairs of jeans another skinny pair in orange and then a blackish gray pair of jeans for $8 for the two pair. I also picked up two tank tops for $3 a piece and a thermal top for $3. I spent just $30 again! I love shopping at Gabes! I signed up for the reward card today too, so I should be getting some kind of coupons or discounts for that.  

When we left today my battery decided that it wanted to die and my Mom had to give me a jump. We drove over to Auto Zone and got it replaced before we went anywhere.

We went to Ashley furniture to look around at stuff today too. I liked half the store, the more modern side and my Mom liked the more traditional side of things.

I was starving like marvin so we stopped and ate a cheeseburger and fries really quickly before going to Aldi for a little grocery shopping!

Got home and ate some potatotes and some sweet Italian sausage Granny made for dinner.

We watched a Netflix movie and I realized that I had broke from my routine--No Blog today!


CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 2-23-13

I wore dark denim with flare leg and a black tank top, I then threw on a long teal tunic that doubles as a dress. I threw on a aparkly black scarf to accent the black bag and shoes I carried with it.
I went with a full face of makeup today. I had foundation, powder and blush. I also made sure to define my brows and put on some shadow that coordinated. After putting inn my contact? 

 

WHATCHA FEELING?

 It was good to get out and about today. We didn't go as far as I would have today, but at least me got to see something other than the four walls of the house. I may go to church tomorrow. I just don't know yet. I guess I can go so the that they may prayer over me. I also sent them a thank you card. 


PSALMS 16:1

Preserve me, O God, Fot in the I put my trust...

CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina

 

No comments:

Post a Comment