Saturday, February 2, 2013

CRAVING SPRING THIS SATURDAY 2/2/13

Still adjusting to the snowy cold weather in WV!
Good old Puxtawney Phil the Groundhog didn't see
his shadow and is going to be bringing us an early Spring!













It's beautiful to look at for  little while, but boy do I miss
the GA weather! I'm not used to single digits, thinking
about riding on icy roads or cleaning off sidewalks and
making sure you have plenty of hoodies and flannels
and dressing in multiple layers. Craziness! But it's all good
Phil didn't see his shadow and we're getting an early spring!

So that inspired today's art journal!
 


























So the springtime vibe felt good today!


MISSING MY FRO TODAY!!!














That was on my last assignment in Rockledge Florida!
I had went natural 2/2/11--Today is my Big Chop
anniversary! I cut it all down to about a 1/4 of an inch
if that and let it grow to that big old thing above. It had
gotten really long too!



















That was how long it had gotten by Nov.
This was the day I had went to do my
early vote! Go Obama!


So in honor of my Fro-Versary!

CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY!
2/2/13

















Lot's of red and black!--CLASS!!!
But I decided to rock the curly wig today
and pay homage to my Afro! My outfit
was again a set of layers to keep warm.
Leggings under fuzzy colorful fuzzy pj
pants with  a tank top, long sleeve top
sweater and scarf and hat to coordinate.
Be festive! Be Fun! Enjoy it all! You
should always feel good!

Spent all Saturday indoors, dreaming of
spring and of course working on my art
projects! I've been feeling the bright colors.
Finished a few more pieces for the etsy
shop to come as well! Can't wait to get
that up and running! Just working away at
some pieces! It's such a fun relaxing way to
spend your day!

THE TIME HAS COME FOR ME TO WIND DOWN 1
RELAX--THAT'S WHAT MY GRANDMOTHER TOLD
ME TO DO TODAY!

So I'm taking her advice:

ZECHARIAH 7:9-10

Thus says the Lord of host, Render true judgements, show kindness and mercy to one another, do not oppress the widow, the fatherless, the sojourner, or the the poor, and let none of you devise evil against another in your heart.





Cancer Cutie
Tina Bina

No comments:

Post a Comment