Thursday, January 31, 2013

Where's The Art? Jan-31-2013!

SO THIS BLOG IS ABOUT HEALING THROUGH ART!

You may actually want to see some art work on the page!
I started my art journal at the beginning of January and I have several pages completed! I'll list them here so you can see what the inspiration really is for my healing process.








It was a gorgeous winter day here in WV!
We had a little bit of snow! I tried to film it for you. You will have the excuse the bloated look to my face. I did just receive a blood transfusion yesterday, but I'm feeling great today! I've been relaxing and working on art projects all day.


Also today I wanted to offer up a:

Cancer Cutie Outfit of the Day














Purple and black with a festive little flower to brighten
up the day a bit! Embrace being colorful! Make yourself
feel great today and everyday! You deserve to feel pretty!


It's been an awesome productive day and I'm so excited to
share this journey with you guys!

Psalm 37:4

Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.


Cancer Cutie
Tina Bina

1 comment:

  1. The use of colors are super creative and beautiful. You know I LOVE the purple/black and the flower is a true representation of LIFE. Go Tina!!! I love you :) !!!

    Nekima

    ReplyDelete