Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Change in Plans!!! Jan-30-2013

Today is not like what we thought!
I was supposed to start my chemotherapy treatment today, but apparently my blood is not up to par! I have to get two pints of blood because I'm anemic! Oh boy! We're sitting here at the hospital waiting on the blood to get here so that they put it in me. I'm also having some bone hardener being ejected today--it should help with any bone pain I have. So we're going to postpone my chemotherapy until possibly next week, if of course my blood gets to where it needs to be.

I probably just need to take it easy for a few days. We traveled all the way to Atlanta last week, got to my apartment and the dishwasher had backed up and overflowed all in the kitchen and living room of my apartment! It was nuts! We had to get a hotel room for the night because emergency maintenance never responded. We came back next day and got everything packed up and I was able to just get my keys turned in and I finished squaring things up with them. Then we chilled at the hotel before meeting up with the ATL crew for dinner.

Thanks for coming to dinner guys--Kima, Ramona, JC, Kevin and Holly! Love ya and missing ya guys!
Once the weather breaks come see us in the wild wonderful world of West Virginia!

Then we went to Charlotte, NC where my Lil Brother lives and we stayed there for the night with my cutie pie little niece. This was a chance for my mom to see where he lived, but also there was apparently really bad weather at home here in Morgantown and it probably would have been very dangerous drive back.
So the next morning we got on the road with sunny skies and got to WV just before 4 pm. They unloaded everything for me and we dropped off the truck.

So I've spent the past couple of days just organizing and setting up my room. I finally finished up last night.
I picked up some supplies for the Etsy shop, I'm setting up really soon---details will certainly follow soon!
So once I put that stuff away everything will be ready to go.

I'm ready to just relax . I'm gonna really take these next few days to do just that!!!!

I do have some pictures of my actual art journal that I will be posting soon. I just haven't had a chance to take those yet. I love the art journal and I really want to share my artistic side of things with you!

IT'S ALL ABOUT BEING CREATIVE! EMBRACE YOUR TALENTS! LET YOUR SPIRIT FLOW!

James 1:22-25

But be doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving yourselves. For if none is a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like a man who looks intently at his natural face in a mirror. For he looks at himself and goes away and at once forgets what he was like. But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and preservers, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing.



Cancer Cutie
Tina Bina

No comments:

Post a Comment