Tuesday, January 29, 2013

WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!! JAN-29-2013

 My name is Tina Bina and I'm on a new journey in 2013!

I was recently diagnosed with a recurrence of breast cancer along with some tumors on my brain, spine and ovaries. This was discovered Christmas night 2012! I started 2013 off in the hospital in Morgantown, WV which is my home town. I had about a gazillion tests and saw what felt like a ton of doctors and was in the hospital for about two weeks. I had two weeks of radiation treatment after getting discharged and I'm about to start chemotherapy tomorrow! I moved to Atlanta, GA ten years ago and I only come home for holidays and whatnot. But with this scenario I had no choice but to move back home to WV. I had a little down time last week and was able to go to Atlanta, GA with my Mom and my Lil brother so that they pack up everything and bring it back to WV for me while I undergo treatment. Unfortunately, my job will only be able to keep me for another month-It's a travel job and I would not be able to stay on while going through treatment. They have been tremendously helpful through out this whole ordeal--CLASS--awesome company to work for! So I'm all moved back home and the journey is about to take place.

This blog is going to be my place to vent, to heal, to encourage others and to document my journey with this through my art journal. I'm going to be keeping a journal as I go through this and share it with you. So anyone can  keep up with what's going on really easily. Plus I wanna offer up any tips on staying positive to others who may be going through the same thing. I think I'm going to do some cancer cutie outfit tips too!

I'm really excited about this journey! I want everyone to know that I have already claimed my healing and this is really just a way to show you that a positive attitude, faith in God and happiness are the only things that truly matter.

So love yourself! Thank God for your Healing and put a smile on your face!


Galatians 3:24-26

So then, the law was our guardian until Christ came, in order that we might be justified by faith. But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian, for in Christ Jesus you are all Sons of God through Faith.


Cancer Cutie
Tina Bina

No comments:

Post a Comment