Friday, March 1, 2013

CHEMO SESSION # 2

ROUND 2 OF CHEMOTHERAPY!

We had to get up early this morning so that I could be at the hospital for my lab work by 8:30 this morning. 

Then of course I had to meet with Dr. Monga and discuss how things are going. He thinks that I should get the bone procedure because there was an actual fracture. He said to think it over this week and maybe we should try to do it before my next chemo session. I never got to sit with the actual doctor and examine the scan pictures and discuss it with him because he was in the middle of a procedure and I had already been waiting for him for over an hour! So I'm gonna lessen my pain medication and see how I'm feeling because I can't be on pain meds forever. If the pain increases, then I might need to just have the procedure. He said that my breathing was better and we are again lessening my steroid down to 1/2 a pill for a week and then just stop taking it.

So I went up for the infusion--chemotherapy. Had to wait for the final pieces from my Lab work. They apparently had a new machine and that was holding things up because they were still learning the machine and there were a few things that they still weren't able to gather. They finally got and got me hooked up.

This was a 4 hour ordeal so I was playing with the laptop to kill time. I slept for alot of it too. They give you Benadryl and it makes you drowsy. We  ate some snacks while we were there, but I was starving and sleepy when we left. We didn't get home until 5:30 because we hit traffic too.

Got caught sleeping!

CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 3-1-13

Today I wore dark jeans a white tank with my purple button down and then a teal v-neck over it. I added a scarf that had all the colors in it and my navy blue sweater hoodie.

I had on basic make-up, a little blush, liner and mascara. I defined my brows and added some light eyeshadow. I wore the curly wig today and threw on my white toboggan with pastel accents in it. 

 

HOW I'M FEELING? 

I'm tired to say the least. I'm going to just go to sleep soon. I still gotta get up early tomorrow morning because I have to have the follow up shot the day after chemo.

I didn't do a book-spiration today. I did my prayers though. I made sure I got up early enough for that.

I didn't do any art today.

I have other business things to take care of--get some prescriptions refilled, sign up for medicaid, get gas in the car tomorrow and I guess after that just relax.



JOHN 15:9-11

As the Father has loved me so have I loved you. Abide in my love. If you keep my commandments, you will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love. These things I have spoken to you, that my joy may be in joy, and that your joy may be full. 

CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment