Sunday, March 17, 2013

WHAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A WET WEEKEND...

I NEVER SAW ANY RAIN, BUT IT WAS GLOOMY OUT

You could tell that it had rained overnight and it threatened to rain all day. I never saw it. 

Today was very chill. 

To get in a little bit of exercise, I walked up to Mom's and ended up helping her organize some of her Christmas stuff she had stored in her extra bedroom. I have never seen so much Christmas stuff. I have two large plastic storage crates and I thought that was a lot. she has multiple containers, multiple trees. We filled a bookcase that almost reached the ceiling with boxes of ornaments. She's a serious decorator when it comes to Christmas. She changes out her themes and color schemes and she will do trees for other people. I keep telling her she needs to make it a seasonal business because she really is good at decorating. It looks like something you see in a department store. That's her creative side.


Then after lunch, I washed, conditioned, and styled Gran's hair. I straightened it with just a light curl under, but she likes her hair curly, so she rolled it. 

 

Then we almost caught some deer that were hanging in the yard. I couldn't get a great picture, but I did capture a few shots. There were about 5 of them just hanging out, eating grass. I thought they were going to run off immediately, but they kept staring at us. Finally they ran off except for one and he disappeared before Mom came down a few minutes later. 

 After eating a salad with some chicken, I got comfy on the couch and stayed there until now. Now I'm in the bed writing this and watching House Hunters--They're in Atlanta!


CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 3-16-13


I wore dark jeans, a purple tank top and a light purple button down over top of that. Beige shoes and a navy blue sweater hoodie completed the look when I went outside.


I wore basic foundation, blush and I did a purple accented eyeshadow. I defined my brows and slapped on some chap stick. I wore a purple headwrap and some purple earrings to complete the outfit. 
                                                                                                                        


THE DEER ARE COMING...




They're pretty blurry, but you get the idea!

 

 HOW I'M FEELING

Life is good! I'm perfection,  healthy and strong.  That is what today's centering thought was in meditation. I am is the phrase. You have to speak things into existence. I am--make your list and repeat it daily. If you keep saying it everyday, then eventually it will because your truth.

Who are you?


PSALM 118:24

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.

CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment