Friday, March 15, 2013

It's Friday Night! 3-15-13

IT'S ST PATRICK'S DAY WEEKEND!

 Everyone should be out drinking green beers! Woo Hoo! I'm sorry I won't be joining you. Instead I'm snuggled in bed with the tv and the laptop telling you about the "excitement" of my day.

I slept in again today. I'm going to start just sleeping until I feel fully rested. I say my prayers and repeat my healing verses each morning. Then I do the meditation from the challenge. So my mornings can be quite involved before I ever even get breakfast.

After getting dressed today, I took a walk with Mom and went to her house for a little bit.

Then we had lunch and I watched some TV with Gran. Then she wanted to take a walk, so I went on a little walk with her. I got in my 30 minutes of exercise!

I also washed and deep conditioned Mom's hair tonight as well. No special styling, just a regular wash and we fluffed out her afro.

So these are the "exciting" highlights of my day.


CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 3-15-13

Today I didn't do any makeup, but I did don the long wig and my teal beanie cap. I wore my glasses.

I wore my orange jeans and an orange tank top. Then I wore a white button down and a yellow v-neck sweater over top of that. The scarf pulled all the colors together.

 


MY NEW VEHICLES!

The Camaro and the big ol monster truck. I've decided to embrace being a true West Virginian! LoL! I will say though--you wouldn't have to worry about the snow in this big old truck. Now the Camaro may be the redneck corvette back in the day, but the new ones are some seriously sexy cars. I'd push the heck out of this one though too! 


HOW I'M FEELING

 I feel pretty darn good today. I did a whole lotta nothing today, but sometimes it just happens to be like that. You can't always go go go. I'm going to resume work on my story. I need to read some too so that I can get a feel for some other styles as well. I'm still excited about me focusing on writing. I wasn't into it today, but I will get back to it tomorrow. I did my meditation today and I trust the wisdom of my body. Your body will let you know what it needs. Only you know when you don't feel well and when you're body is trying to send you signals. You have to listen. You don't want to ignore things or make assumptions. You might end up like me and I'd hate to hear that. So if you're body's giving you some kinda funky signs about how it's feeling, then just listen to it and visit your doctor. Don't keep putting it off either. Seriously if you've had that nagging thing that's been bugging you, but it doesn't seem like a big deal and you keep putting it off--then stop waiting. This is your wake-up call!

It's all good! You're loved and healthy and life is full of great blessings!



2 PETER 3:8

But do not overlook this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. 

CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment