Tuesday, March 12, 2013

WHERE HAS SHE BEEN?

I WAS ON HIATUS FROM THE BLOG!

I'm alive! I missed a couple of days of any real blogging. I wasn't feeling too good. Tired and cold with chills. I don't think I had a cold, but I was probably fighting off some weakness now that I am fully off my steroid medication. Plus they always say that I overdue it and that's what they said about me washing the car on Saturday. I did get outside on Sunday during the the nice weather. I actually sat in the sun for a while, but yesterday--I didn't leave the house. I stayed on the couch and I only ate one.

It's amazing the difference a day can make. I woke up feeling much better today. I slept in--all though my Mother was hear trying to cook me breakfast--I wasn't ready yet and I ended up making my own cereal and heating up a sausage biscuit from the day before. Then I got dressed--very chill because my only plans were to do laundry.

Sorted my laundry and got that all done.

We ran to Sav-A-Lot to pick up salad fixings and Texas Toast for the spaghetti and meatballs Gran was making for dinner. It was tasty!

Not  a whole lot going on today--I apparently had a doctor's appointment today, but nobody called to let me know about it. They didn't have anything scheduled when I checked out last week and said that they would contact me once they had it scheduled, but no I get a call today talking about I missed my appointment--so we rescheduled for tomorrow afternoon. That was kind of annoying because that isn't the first time they've made a mistake with my appointments.  But's it's okay as long as it get's done right?

Then I'm having my bone procedure this Thursday afternoon! I finally decided to move forward with it because I just constantly have this ache in my back with pain pills or without and if this is going to help me to eliminate that and to stop any additional fractures in my spine, then I need to get that.  So we will see if I end up back on hiatus after this procedure. LOL!



CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 3-12-13

Nothing really cute here! I just put on my red beanie and my glasses. No make-up. Moisturizer was the only thing on my face and then my go to chap stick! Gorgeous! LOL!

Today I wore light jeans, a long sleeve navy blue t-shirt and then I threw one of my red Obama t-shirts over that. 

 

HOW I'M FEELING:

I'm feeling way better than I had in the past two days. I have at least stuck to the meditation challenge that started Monday. So far so good. Today focus was about the Nature of Perfect Health. So ultimately if we just return to our Creator and tap into his strength and power, then we can have perfect health. What is perfect health. To me it's waking up feeling energized and being able to do the things you want when you want to. Being able to push yourself to the next level. Eating well. Exercising regularly. Being in a positive mental state is key as well--that's where it all starts! A body that heals itself easily is also a key factor.

And you know how we do--always claim your blessing!
I'm healthy!

What are you going to claim?


ROMANS 8:15

For you did not receive the spirit of slavery to fall back into fear, but you have received the Spirit of  adoption as sons, by whom we cry, Abba! Father!

CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment