Saturday, March 9, 2013

WARMER WEATHER IS HERE! 3-9-13

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD...

Today was definitely a bright sunshiny day! Yeah--We made it into the upper 50's today and are expected to hit 60 tomorrow! Looking forward to that. I may actually even go to church tomorrow.

So I had planned for today to be the day to wash my car since we had this lovely weather and I don't know when the last time my car has been washed was! It was well before I came home at Christmas and I certainly haven't washed it since I've been here. So she was well over due for a good scrub down!

Before we went to the car wash, my Uncle Pearlie came out to visit and was actually buffing his car and making sure that his rims were shining.

After washing the car we had to make dinner and that was a task--because I think that we were all cooked out. I didn't have any ideas and Gran didn't have any ideas.  We finally decided on having baked chicken with stuffing and gravy and some cabbage.

I guess my scrubbing the car and wiping out the inside and cleaning that has really wiped me out, because all I wanna do is take a hot bath and go to sleep right about now.


AT THE CAR WASH- WORKING AT THE CAR WASH!

Oh yeah baby--time for a scrub down!

I was so busy scrubbing, that I hadn't noticed that my wig was riding up and looking kinda crazy under the cap.

So fresh and so clean clean!

I am such a hard worker! LoL!

Covered in Suds--which sucked because the water pressure on the sprayer thing was terrible and it took forever to get all that soap off!


CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 3-9-13

Makeup felt like more work than it was worth today, so I just defined my brows a little bit, put on some blush and smacked some chap stick across my lips. I wore the short wig with my dark brown beanie baseball cap.

Here's the full outfit, a pair of dark jeans with light patching along the front. I wore a blue t-shirt with a navy blue polo shirt over it and then an orange sweater vest over that. It was all short sleeved, so I threw on my navy blue sweater hoodie over that--it ain't spring yet!

 

JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER:

 Daylight Saving Time (United States) 2013 begins at 2:00 AM on

Sunday, March 10
and ends at 2:00 AM on

Sunday, November 3
 
 

HOW I'M FEELING:

I woke up feeling great today and I think it was just because I knew the weather was supposed to be nice 
so I guess that got me in the right mood, plus I slept in a little later than usual so I was well rested! I also 
had a great Book-spiration for today.

Success Begins in the Mind
From Joel Osteen Starting your Best life Now devotional

Oh boy this is what the Law of Attraction is all about--if people only paid attention then they would know that
the Secret wasn't really a secret at all--it's been in the Bible forever! 

What you think about is like a magnet to draw things into you. 

Think about good things, talk about good things, daydream about good things, meditate about good things, pray
for good things, just constantly immerse yourself in good things. 

Whatever it is that you want in life--write it all down as if it were true. Like a story of who you are when you
have all the things you want! Read it out loud. Close your eyes and try to see yourself doing all the things
or having whatever. Don't forget to simply ask God for it and then be patient and of good faith. All the these
things you seek will come to pass if you just keep the faith!

Success begins in your Mind!
That's just such a great line! I love it and I hope it inspires you guys to take a moment to see just how well it 
will work for you!


 MARK 9:23

Everything is possible for him who believes.

CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment