Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I'M BACK! 3-19-13

TAKE IT EASY TUESDAY

 So I felt much better today.
I woke up and prayed and meditated.
Had breakfast and it stayed down! Yeah!
I got dressed and felt fine.
Gran came home from her volunteer work.
Then I took a ride with Mom to Fairmont to pay some bills.
Came back and had lunch.
Watched Days of our Lives and took a little nod on the couch.
Then I made a salad to eat with my spaghetti.
Laughed at Betty White's Off their Rocker with Mom and Gran and started the blog.


CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 3-19-13

Representing WVU today. I had on dark jeans, a yellow fitted hoodie and then a long sleeved navy blue Mountaineer t-shirt over that. Then I wore a navy blue sweater hoodie with that.

I wore a yellow baseball cap to accent the yellow in the outfit and then one of my long wigs. I skipped the makeup and opted for moisturizer and chap stick.

 

HOW I'M FEELING...

 I feel pretty good. I woke up feeling much better than yesterday. I listened to some Joyce Meyers in Mom's truck today and she was discussing grace and how we try so hard to do things, instead of just accepting the grace we've received! We don't have to do anything to receive Grace or God's favor. We just have to accept Him and let Him run the show. If you take a look at the things in your life that aren't working and you're sitting thinking I'm trying to make this work, then that's where you've gone wrong. What you needed to do was turn it over to God and let his Grace lead you. Let yourself be in His favor and the issue will take care of itself. You can do anything through Christ because he's everything and without him you couldn't achieve all of this. He gives us life. I think we have to trust that he's taking care of everything. Faith, Trust, Believe.


ROMANS 13:10

Love does no wrong to  neighbor: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment