Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday on the couch!

I DIDN'T LEAVE THE HOUSE TODAY!

 I stayed on the couch today. My bones were sore-which is a side effect of the shot I received yesterday. It's all good though. Mom made me breakfast. They've been on my case about not eating enough. I was eating like little miss piggy, but now I don't have nearly as much of an appetite since I'm off the steroid. I laid around watching TV today. That seems to be a big part of most of my days. I have to get out of that rut. But we again had some funky weather for it to be spring! The wintry mix poured down and covered the grass in snow and made everything outside wet and gloomy looking. Gotta love it. I'm ready for that to change. I need to start writing again and working on our art projects. My number one focus is to be healthy but I think that both of those things are good outlets to keep me distracted from worry and stress. It makes no sense to sit and dwell on how bad I feel or why is this happening and what not. TV is a good distraction too, but it's just not the most productive. I'm gonna get back on track.


CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 3-24-13

Me on the couch. No make up and no wig. Glasses and my go to black beanie.

It's all about comfort. Baggie jeans and then I just threw on some warm WVU gear. It's comfy and most importantly--keeps me warm. Nothing truly cute, but you're as cute as you feel!

 

HOW I'M FEELING...

I'm feeling great! I'm feeling like life is good.  I'm going to continue to embrace that and we will find that to be my reality. Life is what you make it. So why not make it something you're happy about and feel good about.


PROVERBS 15:31-32

The ear that listens to life-giving reproof will dwell among the wise. Whoever ignores instruction despises hinself, but he who listens to reproof gains intelligence.

CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment