Saturday, March 9, 2013

Fun day Friday--3-8-13

FRIDAY HAS BEEN ALL ABOUT CHILLIN

I slept in today--9:30!!! That's late for me to get up, but it was needed. I had been tired and needed to catch up from a few days before. Had breakfast and sat around for a little bit. Once I got dressed, my Grandmother was doing some cleaning and I mostly just watched, but I helped change a couple of light bulbs and brought her some cleaning products.

Then Mom said she was going to go gather some wood and I decided that a walk through the forest sounded like fun.

After that I grabbed some lunch and played on the computer for a minute.

I washed Mom's hair and put them into finger coils--forgot to take any pictures!

Then we watched another movie--Smokin Aces.

And now I working on the blog while I watch Date Night on tv.

I'm having a wild and crazy Friday night man! You're gonna have to keep me calm! LOL!


ON A NATURE WALK

 

CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 3-8-13

You are on my sunshine, my only sunshine--I decided yellow was the color for the day! Inject some sunshine into your life! So I wore a pair of light colored jeans, a yellow thermal top with a yellow and white striped t-shirt over top of it. Then I threw on a yellow cap to keep it all coordinated.

No make up day--long wig and a yellow hat!

 

ART TODAY?

Started drawing today, but I didn't get something finished enough to really share. 



HOW AM I FEELING?

Great! I feel good. I mean I'm still experiencing some back pain, but I've decided to have the bone procedure in order to get some relief from that. We just need to get it scheduled sometime next week. 
I'm feeling positive. I'm always looking for ways to keep myself entertained. I should be a little more diligent about the art work and building up my Etsy site. More is coming! 

Book--spiration: To gaze at the bare winter trees

From Now is the Time

They look sad without their leaves but look beyond their bare branches 
They signal natures comforting cycles and represent signs of regrowth
They will blossom and bear fruit

There is a cycle to life. There is a winter, a spring a summer and a fall. Life has to go through these phases. It happens every year. So we too have to accept the winter in our lives and see the beauty in it. It's a time for renewal. That's when everything gets to rest and prepare for spring. 

Enjoy the bare trees



MATTHEW 5:18

For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. 


CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina
    

No comments:

Post a Comment