Sunday, March 3, 2013

SUNDAY SUNDAY 3-3-13

MORE CHEMO RECOVERY TIME...

 Still feeling the effects of the chemo today. I've been tired and achy most of the day even with the pain medication, but that may also be due to the fact that I'm weaning down even more on the steroid they have me on. It's all good though. I have an awesome Mom and Grandmother who both cooked for me and served me today when I didn't feel like getting up! They are awesome and I am so blessed to have them here to help me!

We started the day with some Oprah--me and Mom watched two episodes of SuperSoulSundays. One was with Don Miguel Ruiz--the guy who wrote the 4 agreements and the other was with Micheal Singer I think his name was and he wrote the Untethered Soul. It was good to get some spiritual food since we weren't at church.

But then we made the mistake of watching Mary Mary--wow! Talk about drama. I forgot that they were supposed to be Christians. They were arguing and yelling and acting more like one of the Housewives shows than something that should be uplifting. SMH!

We had snow this morning, but by early afternoon it had melted--but it stayed cold out. I dressed according and took refuge under my WVU blanket most of the day.


Let's go Mountaineers!








CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 3-3-13

Today was not about being cute, but comfortable. Dark jeans, a white tank and a blue t-shirt are layered under the gray WVU sweatshirt. Then just my black beanie to keep my head warm.

No make-up today either--just some moisturizer--always do that. Your skin get's extra dry with this chemo stuff so it's important to keep your skin moisturized.

 

I DID SOME ART TODAY!!!




Inspired by today's Book-spiration. There are Miracles in your Mouth!

 

Now I just need to add the color. The intention is there. Miracles will fall  out of your mouth--just release them--speak them into existence. We can have be and do all things through-Christ who strengthens us!



FEELING ALRIGHT?

You have to speak things into existence! I feel awesome! I feel blessed and empowered. I feel healed! I feel healthy! I feel happy! I feel at peace! I feel God's favor pouring over my life. What are you going to feel? What are you claiming for you life? And guess what it's not enough to just think it and pray! I want you to say it! Say it out loud! Look in the mirror in the morning and say what your day is gonna be! Claim it! 

The Book-spiration: Miracles in your Mouth from Joel Osteen book.

Food and weight: I think that my appetite is going to decrease somewhat because I won't be on the steroid anymore soon. But today we had meatloaf, mashed potatoes, peas and gravy for dinner. It was delicious. I had blueberry pancakes for breakfast. 



JAMES 1:13-14

Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am being tempted by God," for God cannot be tempted with evil, and he himself tempts no one. But each person is tempted when he is lured and enticed by his own desire. 

CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina
 

No comments:

Post a Comment