Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Storm was a flop! 3-6-13

FOLLOW UP DOCTOR DAY

I woke up to trees and grass covered in snow this morning and by this evening there was just a smattering of  snow patches in the grass. The roads were clear, so we were able to make it to my doctor appointments with no problem. We were in there all day though just for a follow up and a couple of shots--my bone hardener and b-12. Whatever though. 

We grabbed a few movies from the Redbox and are set up a spread of wings, nachos, hummus and veggies, deviled eggs and potato salad. Some left overs that we really just need to eat. 

We picked up Alex Cross--so far so good!
The Words and Looper and the other two we grabbed.

This is what I woke up to! Snow covered trees and maybe 2 inches of snow.
 


CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 3-6-13

Check it out--there's just little patches of snow and everything has melted off the trees! This is at like 4 in the afternoon. Some snowstorm! It's going to hit the upper fifties this weekend! Anyways the outfit was dark skinny jeans with my tall black boots over them. Then I had on a long white button down with a hot pink sweater. Then I threw on my black trench and a black scarf.

An extreme closeup--I have on a light neutral shade, a hot pink in the crease and a white highlight under the brow for the eyeshadow. I wore foundation, but didn't set it with powder, since my skin has been peely and dry. I lined my eyes and added some mascara. I defined my brows. I also put on a little blush and of course used chap stick. No contacts today, but I wore my curly fro wig and my black beanie cap to top it off. 


 

HOW I'M FEELING 

I felt pretty good today! I woke up and made blueberry pancakes for Mom and Gran this morning. I did my prayers and my book-spiration today. I didn't do any art  but I did write in my journal. I have some ideas for things.

Today's book-spiration: The Power of Blessings

You should always speak words that encourage inspire and motivate.
You should speak blessings into the lives of everyone you encounter. Send out kind words and thoughts for each person you pass. A smile, a hello how are you?
But don't forget about the people close to you--pray for them!
Speak of how they live in God's Favor--talk about how good their health is, how abundant their finances are, how successful their relationships are, how happy they are, just whatever good thing you know they want or need!
I wanna send a blessing to every single person reading this blog!
Whatever your need at this moment in time, may you receive it! May you be living in God's favor and abundance. In Jesus name I pray! AMEN!

Something good is coming for you! Trust it= believe it= have faith in it!

 

JOHN 6:47

Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life. 

CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina

No comments:

Post a Comment