Thursday, March 21, 2013

SPRING HAS NOT SPRUNG! 3-21-13

30 DEGREE WEATHER--NOT SO SPRING-TIMEY!

The weather today was no joke for it to be the 2nd day of Spring! That stinking groundhog didn't know what he was seeing! So we were out and about in the weather today. Not as early thankfully. 

We dropped Gran off at her luncheon at noon and went to my favorite place--Gabe's! I of course came out with a couple of deals and some Easter Candy.

Then we picked up Gran and spent some time in everyone's favorite place--WalMart of course!
I picked up some more deals and some Easter stuff for my niece.

We got home, ate some lunch and watched some tv. 

Then came dinner and a shower. I have to be at the hospital tomorrow at 8am for my chemo, so I'm gonna just make sure that I have everything prepped tonight and I can just jump up get dressed and eat before we leave. 

 Gotta watch Scandal tonight--we've had three weeks of repeats and we're getting our first new episode tonight.

CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 3-21-13

I had on a much cuter outfit when I was out and about, but we didn't take pictures until after I had put on some comfy clothes. I wore some teal lounge pants a teal mini dress that I had on earlier and then I threw a black hoodie over it. I had worn the scarf earlier along with the hat and my glasses.


Relaxing in the comfy gear! I had worn dark skinny jeans and tall black boots with the mini dress.

  

SHOPPING HAUL:

I got this black and purple sweater from Gabes for $1! I have a gray pair of jeans and a purple button down that match it just perfectly!

I found the best deal at WalMart. A pair of black sweat pants and a black and gray top for $1 a piece. That's a $2 outfit. I'm going to wear it tomorrow for my chemo session. Because at least I'll be comfy, but somewhat stylish.

I went to Gabes with the intention of finding an Easter Dress and I started thinking about what an Easter dress typically looks like and we don't have the weather for that. I found a cute purple sweater dress with sleeves that is the perfect compromise from having something floaty and more spring time-y! I'll wear it with leggings and boots. 

 

HOW I'M FEELING

I feel good. I feel ready for the warmer weather. I just saw a news commercial that said that Puxtatwney Phil--the Groundhog was receiving death threats. I'm not that upset, but boy I would be happy to see some sunshine. I'm sick of sitting in the house and when you do venture out, you feel like you have to run from the car to the place you're going. But we have to stay positive. Spring is just around the corner. Well it's technically here already, but we will actually feel it soon. 

Just be happy--no matter what kinda weather we have! No matter what's going on--find something to laugh about or smile about. Your joy is the most important thing and you're in control of that. 


PHILIPPIANS 4:4

Rejoice in the Lord always: again I will say, Rejoice.

CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina


  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment