Tuesday, March 5, 2013

THE STORM WATCH HAS BEGUN...

CHEMO FOG NO MORE!

I feel back to normal today! Thank God for the blessing! I had a great day today. Very productive! 
Hearty breakfast that stayed down this morning.
Dressed and headed out to take care of some paperwork for my new healthcare.
Had to make an appointment for later in the day, so we went to Goodwill and browsed around.
Then we picked my Grandmother up from Christian Help--the place she volunteers at and went for lunch at Wendy's. 
Then we went to the Habitat for Humanity Store, which is something I had never heard of before. They apparently sell stuff that's leftover from Habitat for Humanity projects and then they put that money back into the organization. So it's a really cool concept if you've never heard of it before. They had furniture, building supplies, tiles, lights, cabinets, toilets, I mean a little bit of everything! 

Then we grabbed a few things from Aldi and headed over to make this appointment I had. 

Quick appointment--just really dropping off some paperwork and then we headed home. 

I've been checking email and looking up Easter Basket Ideas, when I realized that I should probably write the blog and go stuff my face with the bbq wings Gran just finished making!


CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 3-5-13

Today I wore purple, the color of royalty right? I had on dark jeans, a white 3/4 shirt with a purple tank over it. I wore a purple head wrap with no wig today. Then I had on my beige trench and beige flats to match. It was so nice out today!

I had to wear make-up today. My skin is doing some funky thing with darkening and peeling. Whatever! I kept the purple shadow light and just lined my lashes and added mascara since I was wearing my glasses. I added some blush and of course defined my brows. I just stuck to the usual chap stick.

 

GORGEOUS DAY OUT--IS THERE GONNA BE A BLIZZARD TOMORROW FOR REAL?

There's a storm headed this way and we're expected to get anywhere from 4-6 inches of snow tonight!
It was so nice out today--it's hard to believe that we could wake up to that much snow tomorrow. 
Take a look:

I have my follow up appointments tomorrow afternoon, but I don't know if I'm going to make it or not. If we really get 4-6 inches, then I'm gonna have to reschedule. I ain't trying to be riding around in the snow if it's not necessary!

HOW I'M FEELING...

I'm feeling good. I'm feeling blessed and happy! I had a great day today and I can't complain. I feel much better now.   No throwing up, not as achy and plenty more energy. Yeah! God is Good! 

My book-spiration for today:  Be strong and Courageous
from Joel Osteen

Don't focus on your weaknesses, but focus on your God.
Because really if God's for you--who can be against you. He's everything. He's everywhere and He's all powerful--so how can you not win!

 So just remember that as you go through your day. He's with you and there's no reason for you not to be strong and courageous! Be bold and know that you have the most powerful force in the universe backing you up! 



MATTHEW 5:7

Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment