Wednesday, March 20, 2013

WE HAD AN EARLY MORNING 3-20-13

EASTER SHOPPING TODAY

 We started our morning off at Ihop. My grandmother had an outing with her league there. So me and Mom ate breakfast quickly and then we went to Lowe's and Michael's.

We picked Gran up from Ihop and  then we went to Kmart.

We had to call my Brother to get my niece's size. She's growing--rocking a 4T and she's only 2 years old. She's a big girl for her age. Always has been. I found her a really cute pair of pj's. But I was getting tired, having been up since 7:30 and after walking around I needed to sit.

So we came home and ate a Digornio pizza.

I took a nap and then we watched some design shows.

So yeah no writing and no art. It's been so long! I need to get back to it.


CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 3-20-13

Today's outfit was dark jeans, a black tank top, a white button down, a bright blue t-shirt with a black hoodie over that. Then I added a black scarf with silver accents and my silver slipper shoes.

Today I wore the curly wig and a black beanie cap. My make-up was basic. Foundation, blush, defined my brows and put on a little eyeshadow. I also put on liner and mascara. No glasses today so that you can actually see my face. 

 

HOW I'M FEELING

I'm feeling great! You should be feeling great too! We choose how we feel so I suggest that we choose to feel good! It's not always an easy task, but it's one that we have to try to complete no matter what.

Choose your weather--is it a bright sunny day or are you going to let a rain cloud hover over your head?



ISIAH 61:1

The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the poor: he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound...

CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment