Sunday, March 17, 2013

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY

SUNDAY IS A DAY FOR RELAXING

I woke up around 9:30 today and had some breakfast. 

Watched a little TV with Mom before I got dressed and then we went to go pick up Gran from church. 

It was much colder out today than I was expecting. No snow thankfully! 

Then I came back and cooked dinner. We had chicken tikka masala with rice and my makeshift naan bread, that I made from pita bread.

Then me and Gran started nodding off as we attempted to watch BAPS. Classic funny--I mean where else are you going to find Halle Berry with gold teeth! 

I showed Mom the pages of the blog because although she's featured in it, she had never really looked at the finished product.

Now we're watching my girls--The Real Housewives of Atlanta.


CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 3-17-13

We had to find a way to work in some green! No make-up or wig today. Green hat and my glasses.

My outfit was dark skinny jeans, a white hoodie with a white tank underneath and a green scarf to accent the green hat and tie it together. I wasn't trying to get pinched today!



ST. PATRICK'S DAY CAME AND WENT

I wore my green. I didn't run into any rainbows and leprechauns with a pot of gold. No Irish kisses. No green beer. But I did have on my green and green is a healing color


Green contains the powerful energies of nature needed for change and transformation, and is essential for growth.
Green is linked with the Heart Chakra which concerns higher consciousness and love. Learn more about Chakras by clicking here.
In colour therapy and colour healing green is used to relieve tension, ease stress and aid rejuvenation.
Green relaxes mentally as well as physically and is used to treat a variety of ailments ranging from high blood pressure to sleep disorders. Green is also said to be an aphrodisiac and can aid sexual stamina. 




HOW I'M FEELING


I'm great. Just ready for the Spring weather to get here! I'm a little discouraged by the cold air I'm constantly feeling, but that too shall pass. The seasons are necessary! I know I've mentioned this before, but it's true! We have to go through all the phases of life. There are ups and downs. Winter and spring. Just know that there is one constant in life--change! Stop being afraid of it because even if it's bad, it will pass! Nothing is forever--not even diamonds. So always know that change is coming and be okay with it because you can't stop it. Don't worry if it's not the change you were expecting, because it's going to change. Embrace change.




2 Corinthians 5:17

Therefore if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come.

CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina


 



No comments:

Post a Comment