Monday, March 4, 2013

GETTING BETTER 3-4-13

A DAY AT A TIME...

Today started off on the wrong foot, but I'm feeling much better now! I actually threw up this morning. Apparently the cereal I decided to eat did not agree with me. But no more nausea since and I've eaten everything just fine since then. It was a new cereal--Cascadian Farms Granola?? I probably just didn't  need to eat it. My appetite is going to lessen because I'm weaning off this steroid. I was tired after that!

But you know I felt a little better and took a shower and got dressed. I've been experiencing some issues with my skin I noticed too. It seems to be darkening and peeling around my forehead area--so I put on make-up today. (I was planning to go out and about today--but that didn't happen!) 

 I did do a little dozing while watching TV today and then I brought some color to the art journal I started yesterday. 

Now I'm just sitting here writing this for you guys and I feel so much better than I did this morning. God is good and if you trust him, then it's all good!



CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY 3-4-13

We had nicer weather today-- about 40 and sunny today! So we went to the great outdoors for today's pictures!

Short wig today and a beanie cap. I have on super basic make-up, but I definitely made sure to blend the foundation well, so that I can hide the discoloration going on with my forehead! Lol! I defined the brows, threw on some liner and mascara. Added some blush and some chap stick. There you have it!

I wore a light pair of jeans, a white tank and white t-shirt with a teal top that just kinda hangs low for layering? Then I put on my teal sweater over that. It has a cool crocheted detail on the back, but I threw another sweater over that when we went outside so you couldn't see it. And of course it's still winter--so I threw in a teal scarf and my teal beanie of course.
 

 

 SUNSHINE-Y DAY

I have to savor the beauty of this day! Look at the sunlight and the blueness of the sky. If only those trees had some green leaves and we had some grass and flowers! But according to all the weather predictions, this pretty scene is going to be a winter wonderland in a few days. 

THE SUN IS OUT AND TO THERE'S NO SNOW!!!! YEAH!

I'M GOING TO ENJOY THIS AS MUCH AS I CAN SINCE THERE'S A BIG WINTER STORM COMING TO THE MID ATLANTIC REGION! WE MAY HAVE AS MUCH AS 3-7 INCHES OF SNOW BY THE MIDDLE OF THIS WEEK!


ART TODAY:

Yesterday's art journal is now in color.



HOW I'M FEELING...

I'm feeling pretty good since the day has gone on now. I want to wake up tomorrow and feel good off the bat! I didn't do a book-spiration for today but I did watch some Joseph Prince, Creflo Dollar and some John Hagee today. I also had my little prayer session this morning. I feel like the Lord is with me and I am getting better and better everyday. Again you have to have faith in his power. You have to trust that he is working in your favor! Remember that if nothing else. Stay up on the inside right! You have to stay positive mentally and everything else will fall into place. 


GALATIANS 6:2

Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.

CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment