Sunday, April 7, 2013

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND! 4-7-13

SUNNY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY!

We've been enjoying a gorgeous weekend. Weather in the 60's! So we spent a lot of time outside today and yesterday.

Saturday we went grocery shopping and grabbed a couple things from Lowe's--plus we were looking at bathroom stuff for Gran's pending re-do. So it was nice to be out and about in the sunshine. 

Today I stayed in bed a long time. I watched some documentary about a serial killer that was like 2 hrs long before I got dressed today. Then I went outside and walked around. Then me and Mom decided to start demolishing a tree stump in Gran's yard. I took a few swings and was able to take a chunk off myself. Mom really chipped away at most of it and a little chunk remains.

  
Stomp the stump!



Almost gone!

Then I just wanted to get out and about again today. So we went to WalMart so Mom could pay a bill and  we browsed the garden section while there. Then we went to Wendy's and Dairy Queen. Strawberry Cheesequake really hit the spot! Yummy!

By the time we get home, it's decided to start raining--so the rest of the evening is spent on my favorite past time--TV! Gotta check out the Real Housewives of Atlanta of course. Then Married to Medicine. Who doesn't love a bunch of bitchy housewives!


CANCER CUTIE OUTFITS:

Saturday I wore skinny dark jeans, a white top with a black quarter sleeved cropped jacket. To accent it I wore a bright pink scarf. Pointy black flats and my trusty black beanie completed the outfit. 

 

Today I wore light colored jeans with a yellow striped t-shirt. I threw on a black baseball cap and a hoodie to coordinate with my sneakers which you can't see. I didn't feel like putting on a wig today.



HOW I'M FEELING

I feel really good. I've been enjoying this weather. It just brightens your day to wake up and see the sun shining. I took a peek at Super Soul Sunday today and one of my favorite preachers was on there--Joel Osteen. The message was to dream big! I love that message. I mean we should talk big and think great things about our lives. Even if you don't believe it at first, you should speak things into your life that you want until it becomes your reality. And if you're in God's favor and he loves you, then you deserve the absolute best--so you should expect to get nothing less than that. Dream Big! Keep imagining your life the way you would have it in your wildest dreams. Then talk about it. Pray about it. Think about it. See it in your mind. Then repeat until it shows up. You have to vision though. Dream! Don't put limits on yourself. You deserve to be in God's favor. He can provide everything and anything. Trust in that and start dreaming!


LUKE 19:10

 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.

CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina
 


2 comments: