Saturday, April 6, 2013

PRETTY QUIET TODAY TOO!

NOT MUCH MORE EXCITING

 One big change today--the weather was so much better. The sun was out and it was much warmer than it had been. Yeah!  So I made sure that I had some time outside today!

I slept in late, but the extra rest is good for me. I even took a little nap after my shower. It always seems to take a lot of my energy for some reason.

I found Mom outside trimming back sticker bushes and making things look a little neater above my Grandma's house where we park our cars.

I ate some turkey soup my grandmother made and leaned back for some of my usual TV watching. I decided to break the norm and went outside to gather up some daffodils and put in a vase for the living room. Then I went and chatted with Mom while she was straightening up stuff in her yard.

Then we came back and watched some flea market flip before I decided to work on the blog.

Tomorrow may be a little better--we're going to the grocery store! Wild and crazy times right? LOL!


CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY

My outfit today consisted of a pair of dark blue jeans. I paired them with a light pink lace trimmed camisole with a brighter pink top over top of it. The whole back of the top is lace--you can't tell that from the pictures. My beige blazer kept me warm and the caramel colored flats were a good match, but impractical for walking around--I kept getting pebbles in my shoes.

I rocked the curly fro wig today with a bright pink toboggan so I was in shades of pink today. From dark to light--the ombre effect kinda? Since the sun was out I busted out my huge shades and the need for make-up became obsolete.

 

HOW I'M FEELING...

I felt good today. I mean I took the time to smell the roses--or uuh daffodils?

Not only did I stop and take a smell--I plucked the beauty from the ground to share it's gift with others.

Gran was the lucky one to receive the beautiful flower! I picked a punch more later and put a whole bouquet in the living room for a nice little pop of life and color.
 
So I'm still taking my time to smell the roses-per say and I'm sharing that gift with others. Truly take some time for yourself this weekend. Sleep a little later. Eat the dessert! Buy those shoes. Turn off the phone and open that book you've been meaning to read. Just take a little time for you and whatever it is that you like to do. Share the message. Encourage others to do the same. If you take time for yourself, you feel better and you in turn are better. You're a little nicer, you're more open to laughing and you're more of a joy to be around. So take a little extra time for you and then go be a better friend, parent, child, sibling--you! So I command you to go do you and have fun!

MATTHEW 11:28

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina

No comments:

Post a Comment