Friday, April 5, 2013

BORING THURSDAY 4-4-13

NOTHING EXCITING

I truly had a pretty boring day today. I woke up feeling good. I said my prayers and ate breakfast. Still not having any nausea--yay! Mom had to take Gran to her doctor's appointment so it was just me at the house until early afternoon. I got dressed--truly got dressed today--not just my WVU gear that I layer on to keep warm. It was definitely warmer today but I only went outside a couple times. 

Today I literally sat on the couch watching TV--one time I laid down because I thought I needed a nap, but couldn't fall asleep. Not feeling sick and I still spent my day on the couch with the TV. 

Shame on me--so I have to do something a little more productive tomorrow. I cracked a lot of jokes with my Mom and Gran and so we spent a lot of the day laughing. Laughter is supposed to be good medicine! 

We watched Grey's Anatomy--which now that I watch Scandal, I've gotten into this show too. It comes on right before Scandal and Mom and Gran watch it. Crazy drama--Scandal is full of twists and turns and always has you guessing. It's a great show if you don't already watch it. 

I haven't even been cooking. Man! I have to find something interesting to do this weekend--we're going to have awesome weather! We may even reach the 70's next week! That would be something to get excited about! I'm ready for the sunshine and less clothing! So hopefully tomorrow will bring you a much more interesting blog entry! 


CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Rocking the long wig and a beanie. I also put on some makeup-minimal. No shadow or blush. Lined the eyes and wore mascara. Defined my brows and put on foundation.

Today I wore a bright vibrant yellow top over a white button down. I paired that with a matching beanie and a gray cardigan. This coordinated well with my dark jeans and I was wearing my sparkly silver slipper shoes. 

  

 HOW I'M FEELING...

I'm feeling awesome compared to how I had been feeling! I can eat and I have energy again. I just wish that I had spent today in a more productive manner. I could have been working on art projects or writing if I wasn't going to do something around the house, but I guess sometimes we can do nothing and have it be okay. We live in a society that praises being busy and multitasking. Sometimes that pace is just too much. Sometimes we need a minute to just take a break from the lists of tasks. Sometimes we need a break from our social obligations. Sometimes we need to turn off the electronics. Sometimes we just need to watch a movie with the people we love and laugh a little. When was the last time you took the time to do that. To turn off the phone. close the laptop and take a day to just spend doing whatever you want. Sleep in, eat something fattening, have a late lunch with a friend and laugh about old times. Take a bath in the middle of the afternoon. Go outside and soak up the sun. We have been trained to think that we always have to be doing something and guess what it's simply not true! Take a moment and just enjoy the simple things. 



1 SAMUEL 2:2

There is none Holy like the Lord, there is none besides yo, there is no rock like our God.

CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina
  

No comments:

Post a Comment