Wednesday, April 3, 2013

FEELING GOOD AGAIN! 4-3-13

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

Catch up from the weekend...
Monday was fun day with my niece, Tegan. Boy oh boy--she is a ball of energy and she wore me out! It was great to see her and my brother and Candace. She's so smart, but she was a wild child. I couldn't keep up and before I knew it, I was ready for bed. LOL! Love my little Tegan!

Tuesday, Tegan and her Mom and Dad headed home to NC. Me and Mom headed out to take Gran to the dentist for an emergency appointment. She was having some pain and turns out she needed a root canal. Poor Granny!!! I on the other hand was feeling much better. No more throwing up--tons more energy than I had. I guess the chemo effects have started to wear off. So I have to enjoy it as much as I can before my next round the end of next week.

Today has been pretty good too. I went to my doctor appointment for my bone hardener shot. We get there 15 minutes beforehand and of course we end up waiting almost an hour before I get a shot that takes 5 minutes to administer. It's kinda silly that I had to sit there that long, but whatever. You never know what you're going to get when it comes to the doctor's office. It can be a long wait.

Weather update
We know that I'm notorious for complaining about the weather here. Still adjusting to living up North again!
Well, the weather wasn't great today or anything--that wind was whipping and that's what really makes it feel cold. Plus tonight it's supposed to get down into the 20s! It's April! But--we are expecting better weather as the week progresses!

Thu Apr 4

Partly Cloudy
56°
37°
Partly Cloudy

Fri Apr 5

Sunny
56°
32°
Sunny

Sat Apr 6

Sunny
62°
46°
Sunny

Sun Apr 7

Few Showers
62°
52°
Few Showers

No comments:

Post a Comment