Monday, April 1, 2013

EASTER WEEKEND CATCH UP 4-1-13

WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON?

Friday afternoon me and Mom went shopping! We went to WalMart, Dollar Tree and Gabes, so that I could get a few more things to finish off my little Easter gifts and pick up my prescription refills. Things were going fine and then I started feeling nauseous. By the time we got home I was running to the restroom! Uuugh! I really wasn't feeling that, so I laid down after that and rested.  So no blogging.

My brother and his family arrived late on Friday night so they went straight to my Mom's house and I saw them Saturday afternoon. My niece is a ball of energy and so much fun! So we played until they went to her other Grandma's house to celebrate Easter.
Tegan dressed in her Easter dress--she even had little kid heels! She's the honorary CancerCutie of the Day!

While they were gone--I put together my Easter gifts and watched the most graphic parts of the Passion of the Christ. It was too much and I got nauseous again. No more puking! Please! I felt much better after and finished putting my gifts together. Then we dyed Easter Eggs. Which was actually a lot of fun. I hadn't done it in years and my Grandmother was cracking me up! She was so excited about how the little shrink wraps for the eggs worked! We had a good time just goofing off and being silly! Then we pretty much headed to bed after that. So another night of skipping the blog--sorry guys!


EASTER SUNDAY
So I get up with the debate battling in my head--go to church or stay home. I was up and dressed in time, but I decided not to go. I don't know my aversion to going to church, but it just doesn't feel like something I need to do. I think church is perfect for fellowship and if you're not proactive, then it can help deepen your knowledge of the Word. I haven't been to church in so long, I almost don't know if I'd remember how to act. I'm going to go one day though! One day...! 
Anyway I went with Mom to pick up Aunt Donna out in Cheat Lake--I wish she lived closer--so we could see her more often!
She was telling us all about her neighborhood drama and why she's not going to be friends with some of her neighbors anymore. Too bad!
When we get back I slice up the meats and start heating up our meal while Mom goes to pick Gran up from church.

Dinner consisted of :
Pineapple encrusted Hams--two small ones
Turkey breast and stuffing
Homemade Baked Macaroni and cheese
Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows
Kale Greens
Green Beans
Homemade rolls with butter

I actually ate twice and didn't get sick once!!!!

We had so much fun with my Niece and all her Easter Goodies. I actually got a lot for Easter myself--both Gran and Aunt Donna got me loaded ($) Easter cards and candy.
My giant Easter Bunny!

I don't know if you can see how  big that box next to me is, but it contains a giant chocolate Easter Bunny that I'll probably be eating for the next year!?






WHO IS THE EASTER BUNNY?

 










HUNTING FOR EGGS

 We hid a few plastic eggs in the yard for Tegan to hunt.


She found them all!

  



BUBBLE TIME;

It started raining so we couldn't do bubbles outside anymore and we went to the porch! But did she love the bubbles--all night long--she wanted to blow bubbles! 




LITTLE MISS BUCKET HEAD

 

 

  



HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT EASTER!

I hope everyone really enjoyed the day--whether you went to church or not. I hope there was lots of good food, friends and family and Love during your day! It's such a significant day! That's when Jesus rose from the grave. He died for our sins so that we may have eternal life. That's the best gift anyone could ever give anyone! So if nothing else we need to be thankful for that! Who else could top that? That's something to be thankful for truly!

Happy Easter!



PSALM 23:4

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me, your rod, your staff, they comfort me. 



CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina

 














No comments:

Post a Comment