Monday, April 15, 2013

Shopping Sunday

WE WENT SHOPPING TODAY!!!!

Yesterday I didn't do a whole lot. Just kinda hung around watching TV and only sat outside for a little while with Mom as she rearranged some things in her yard. It was colder than it has been yesterday so we didn't  have as much incentive to hang outside and of course I slept in late, so it wasn't really ideal for her to stop her project and then go do some shopping that I wanted to do. 

Today we planned to go out and about. Granny was at church and they had a birthday dinner for all the members who have a March or April birthday afterwards. We were out looking for her birthday gifts. Ssssshhhhh! Don't let her know that! 

So we hit up my favorite place--Gabes!
I got some goodies for me too!

Then we headed to Big Lots--while we were there the police were meeting with the store manager. Apparently someone tried to steal some stuff before we got there. Of all places to steal some stuff--the discount store--Big Lots! Really people!

WalMart always makes the list, because they have everything.

Then back to Gabes and a last stop at Kmart before heading home. 

Dinner is leftover veggie and ground turkey lasagna. 

Watched my Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion Part 2

Watched Mom unclog the toilet and then I settled down to write tonight's blog.


SHOPPING HAUL

I have dubbed myself the Queen of the $3.00 deal! I found a bunch of stuff for three bucks today and that always seems to be the price I pay for my Gabe's deals!

 

What I bought:

Gabes finds are the three tank tops--pink, white, and black. The sneakers and the sweater are from Kmart The sneakers were $10 and the black tank top was a little more than $3--a whole $4! My sneakers were only $10 since they're such a bright and specific color. But I liked them and needed another pair of sneakers. The black striped sweater kept my $3 streak going! It's thin and will be perfect to wear over a basic tank top.

The teal sweats are another $3 find but from Kmart. The t-shirt was from Gabe's for $3.

The sweats have the perfect phrase: dream, dance and love!

The blue top has a great little detail on the back with a gold zipper. I'll rock it with some cute gold jewelry.

 

A bargain shopper's dream!

CANCER CUTIE OUTFIT OF THE DAY:

The short wig with glasses and no makeup--haven't felt like bothering with it lately. Wore the teal beanie cap because I had on my teal cardigan originally, but it was too hot for that, so it came off.

I wore dark skinny jeans, a gray blue t-shirt layered under a navy blue collared shirt.whit flared sleeves and a tied back. I was comfy and I threw on some gray shoes that matched the gray bag I carried today.

 

HOW I'M FEELING... 

I feel great! I had a fun day! Who doesn't have fun shopping, right? I guess I'm going to let the pants inspire me today. We should surround ourselves with positive images and messages as much as we can.

Dream: Keep dreaming big! We've had the lesson before right! So think of your biggest wildest dreams! Keep them in the front of your mind. No matter how outrageous they seem--if you want them to come true, trust that God will bring them to fruition.

Dance: Is a form of celebration! Celebrate something. Get up and shake your booty! Wave your hands in the air. Crank up a song you love and get down to it! Be free! Enjoy it! Rejoice in the great moments of your life and let your body swing with the feeling of it all. 

Love: Well it's what truly makes the world go round! It's the greatest emotion we can ever have and it's so powerful. It conquers everything. Remember that God is love! He is pure unconditional love and he shares that with us. Pass it on to someone else. I think that to show God love, we have to show all of our brothers and sisters love. Don't let little things get in the way of love! Spread it everywhere you go!



1 CORINTHIANS 13:4-6

Love is patient and kind: love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but replaces with the truth. 

CANCER CUTIE

Tina Bina
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment